What is current state:
- I think I have found the encryption method and keys used
- I think that I know HOW masking works, but I do not know WHY it works this way on a specific position of K4
- why I think so? I have tried many ideas, but one was extremally interesting – encryption of BERLIN CLOCK gave a pattern in the corresponedence to NYPVTTMZFPK part of K4
- after reversing this pattern and using it on other places of K4, it gives some interesting phrases
4.1) e.g. there is only one place where a word PARK is possible and the BLETCHLEY word is the neighbour (fits into the pattern)
4.2) second phrase: there is only one place where a word TURING is possible and words BOMBE and ALAN are words directly before/after (they also fit into the pattern)
4.3) third phrase: there is only one place where CYPHER word is possible and there is a name of the cypher algorithm as a neighbour
5) what is important the pattern was found before these phrases were found, so the pattern is not prepared to fit these phrases
If you could help me with other phrases I would be grateful – and if it is the correct approach you would be the one who found this word 🙂
How could you help? I am currently looking into two very interesting words that occured after reversing the pattern: AGENCIES and SYMBOL (two possible words far away from each other in K4)
Could you share your idea what are the phrases on your mind that contain these words?
e.g. one could be INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES but INTELLIGENCE word does not fit the pattern
or according to the other word it could be ENCRYPTED SYMBOL but ENCRYPTED also does not fit the pattern.
I tried to use google ngram viewer but there are too many not interesting phrases.